Blog

Welcome!

By November 9, 2011April 25th, 2012No Comments

Aaress and MelanieWelcome to the DuoParadigms Blog!

Here we will be posting helpful, interesting, or random information related to our business, DuoParadigms Public Relations & Design, Inc.

I hope you find this spot helpful and fun too!  As friends working together, we know that business must be fun at least 67% of the time. Aaress would say that the other 33% is probably made up of taxes. She might be right.

Happy Exploring!

Our newsletter will help you grow your Christian business or ministry online:

Next Edition: 00, 00, 00, 00


Disclosure: Some of the links on our website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission. We only recommend products or services that we feel will add value to our followers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Leave a Reply