Thanks to a fascinating study by Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project, it is now being reported that religiously active Americans are actually more likely to use modern technology than the rest of the general population.
You can view the report in its entirety online, but here is a quick glance at the survey’s findings:
– 79% of Americans who are active in religious groups are internet users, compared with 75% of those not involved with religious groups.
– 86% of Americans who are active in religious groups are cell phone users, compared with 80% of those not involved with religious groups.
– 75% of religiously active Americans are email users, compared with 68% of those who are not involved with religious groups.
– 46% of these religiously active Americans use social networking sites such as Facebook, compared with 49% of those who are not involved with religious groups.
– 9% of these religiously active Americans use Twitter, compared with 10% of those not involved with religious groups[crp limit=”5″ heading=”1″ cache=”1″]
Our newsletter will help you grow your Christian business or ministry online:
Disclosure: Some of the links on our website are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission. We only recommend products or services that we feel will add value to our followers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”